Kelly and I happened to take a Beginner's Sewing Class together a few months ago. We just happened to start talking about our girls. And we just happened to figure out that our girls are only 2 days apart! Anna Beth was born March 21st and Addie March 19th. Kelly and I have enjoyed getting to know each other, and it was especially fun to see Addie and Anna Beth together.
They immediately
traded toys, but there was no objecting from either of them! Of course, playing
together won't come until they are a little older, but them playing
alongside one another sure was fun to watch!

"well hello"
"you can have my toy if can have yours"
they definitely studied each other
and even reached for each other

too cute!
I love seeing the way babies interact. :) The funniest thing is when they just sit and STARE at each other!! Such sweet girls and great photos!
ReplyDelete