Well...she's on the move. Addie isn't crawling yet; but she sure has figured out how to get where she wants to be! She can scoot along sitting up by bouncing and make it to all fours from a seated position now without face planting! But...once she gets there, she always goes flat to her tummy. So close...so very close!
I sat her in her in the middle of her crib today while I was putting some new pictures in frames and folding clothes. She was talking and playing...and I looked over and found this:

It happens so fast, doesn't it?? Before you know it, she'll be walking and talking!! She is so gorgeous! Such a happy smile! It lights up her face and the faces of all those around her! What an angel!! - Julie
ReplyDeleteSO cute!! Bennett misses her
ReplyDeleteVery cute! Before long, she may be walking....it goes way too fast!
ReplyDeleteBy the way....
You've been tagged! Check out my latest post for the details!
I think Addie may beat Isabel in the crawling department. Like Addie, Izzy can go anywhere in the world she wants...she just chooses not to crawl in the process! :-)
ReplyDeleteOK, that last comment was from me (Allison). I don't know how Josh's name popped up. (Isn't that picture of him a treat?!?) :-)
ReplyDelete