We're just slightly excited and just a tad bit proud!
We know our baby girl is beautiful, and we know we have a very talented photographer who captures her perfectly; but it's way cool when somebody else acknowledges that as well!
I'm gonna make you work to figure out what this one's about! :)
Click here!
Now can I hear a "Woot Woot!" from anyone?
WOW!!! Of course, we already knew she was totally gorgeous, but how fun!!! You definitely have a beauty!! Tell Paul to get the bat ready for when she starts dating!! Love ya bunches! - Julie
ReplyDeleteAwww....Beautiful, beautiful girl! I love those cake pictures!
ReplyDeleteDianna did an incredible job with this photo...but she definitely had an amazing little beauty to work with! :-)
ReplyDeleteCongratulations! I LOVED that pic too :-)
ReplyDeleteHooray!!! Honestly, that could be the cover of a Parents magazine. You really should enter it in something else. It is the cutest thing I have seen in a long time.
ReplyDelete