Theme IV: Faces
It was extremely hard to narrow these faces down to just a few. What was funny is that I had to go searching for face pictures of my own child, but I had so many of Kira that I had to pick and choose! Hmmmm...so you think I love my new niece! Absolutely!
And so here I present you the many faces of Kira Jane:
As some sweet form of a Star Wars character:
Doing one of the things she does best: suck on those little fingers! I see teeth in the near future!
Watching her Uncle Paul!
Playing on the floor
Declan was a great sport and let me take some fun pictures of him too. His little smile is so contagious.
This was his "grrrrrrrr" face...
And he sure loved his yummy popsicle
And then there was my poor, under photographed child! Totally kidding! My favorite pictures of her are with her Daddy! But here are some of her faces from the week.
Such concentration, but I just couldn't resist those eye lashes!
Studying how to make sure she didn't get put down on the sand!
Birds?
Grinning in her Daddy's arms.
And with all the fun you've now witnessed, believe it or not...we did sleep some. But our little family didn't sleep much because our precious child refused to take naps in her pack-n-play, much preferred to sleep with (or on) us, and decided playtime was at 3am. Seriously people! She's slept 12+ hours each night since we got home (in HER bed!). Whew!
I miss the fall-asleep-anywhere age...maybe just a little.
But Addie loved sleeping on her Daddy, especially for naps!
One more post tomorrow...then it's on to Beach Beauties: Seas, Sunsets, and Flowers on my other blog!













Loved the photos!
ReplyDelete