Wednesday, August 5

Cape San Blas, Florida: Part V

Theme V: Families

Some of my most favorite pictures were of the different families.

Millie, Kira, and Jay

Brendon, Declan, and Leslie

Millie was so sweet to take a few pictures of us!

(I didn't manage to get a picture of Price and Margaret. I'm sorry guys!)

There were also some great group shots too.
Kira, Gramma, and Addie

Aunt Millie and Addie

Uncle Paul (aka Daddy), Kira, and Margaret

A few of the guys: Price, Albert, and Brendan

Paul feeding Kira

Paul and the girls: Addie and Kira
I love how Addie's reaching for Kira with one finger because that's how we gently touch!

Daddy (aka this time Uncle Jay) dancing for Kira. That kid's going to have some great rhythm.

Addie and Albert, who gave her this Georgia Bulldogs shirt!

And even though I didn't do a great job with this picture (everyone should have scooted left (their right), hat on the stairs, i'm front and center!, etc), everyone (but Addie) is smiling, you can almost see everyone's face, and you can see everyone's eyes! So i figure it's a success for 10 adults and 3 babies!

Gramma and Albert
Jay, Margaret (and baby-on-the-way), Price
Millie, Kira, Declan, Leslie
Addie, Paul, me, Brendon

And I leave you with curls, because if there's one, only one, thing our baby girl got from me...it's her curls, and they were certainly abundant in that hot, humid weather!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment