Kira, Aunt Laura, and Addie
getting sleepy...I think the best Christmas present Addie gave to anyone was to Grandpa. She renamed him! We were driving back to his house the night before, and we hear from the backseat: "Munga's house. Yea Munga! Munga's fish." It took her saying it several times and us repeating it to figure out what on the earth she was saying. Grandpa's house...duh! But he had a new name: "Munga!" We would tell her to say "Grandpa's house." and what would come out: "Munga's house!"
So it's official, for now at least! Munga it is!
The girls had fun opening presents and playing with their new toys.
(i know, major blur. she was moving so fast!)
And clowning around a little!
Addie found Uncle Jay's phone and decided to play around with it a little. His phone doesnt lock like ours and apparently she made a few calls.

Uncle Jay, Kira, and Grandpa Munga

But these two were my favorites:


And I leave you with a few favorites of the girls:
(check out those eyes!)
(and here!)
Love it when those eyes smile!
I love this one because it shows how crazy wild Addie's hair has gotten. I'm afraid a trim is on the horizon! But my favorite picture is of Addie's "smile at the camera" face. I love how she closes her eyes, squinches up her nose, and shows her teeth. Cheese!
...and there's our Christmas!
Now I can't wait to process the pictures from this past weekend! We took Addie to the Tennessee Aquarium in Chattanooga! Fun times!














No comments:
Post a Comment