I found a lump on Abbey's (the dog) side last night. After a biopsy, it's only a "fatty tumor", and we even made it out of the vet paying under $100. I love that dog. I hate going to the vet.
I finished Addie's dresser! It could probably use another coat, but it will do. The white looks so different in her room but so sweet! I can't wait to get the other pieces in there. But it made me sad to unload her nursery dresser and put her clothes in a big dresser. They looked so small and tiny. Now if i can just get that ebay seller to send me the drawer pulls I bought from her back in December...
I unpacked 95% of our 0-6 month little girl clothes today and put them in the dresser that's finally in their room. I don't remember them being so small. I remember the clothes like yesterday though. Has it already almost been 2 years? I found lots of coordinating onsies and sleepers that will be fun to put the girls in. I even folded them in twos. This is real.
I got my first "oh, you don't have long" comment this week. I bit my tongue and politely said, yes, I hoped that I did because I was only 22 weeks pregnant...with TWINS! I was already feeling like I looked like I did when I was 8 months pregnant with Addie. Maybe I do?
I had 3 pairs of maternity jeans (2 of which were borrowed). I can now wear one. I went through at least 5 shirts this week that I've now outgrown. Um....this might be a problem in a few weeks, or next week.
Addie had one of the worst meltdowns today that she's has since a few weeks after my surgery. She wanted her paci. We're trying to only let her have it in her bed for naps and sleeping at night. She went and stood by her bed, sobbing and saying, "bed. bed. bed." I picked her up and plopped her in and gave her a paci. She laid down whimpering. So I picked her up and held her. She was asleep within 5 minutes, only 2 hours before she normally takes a nap. I did it because I can't do it much longer. She had to lay next to me because I can't actually hold her on my shoulder any more. And so I rubbed her hair and kissed her head and thanked God for my little girl.
I can't sit up straight enough. My belly is huge. I feel rotten right now.
I love listening to Paul and Addie. They have the sweetest relationship. He's so patient with her. I truly thing he's the best daddy ever; I know I'm biased. But every so often I hear, "Mommy?" "Mommy?" and it melts my heart.
Now I'm going to go concentrate on keeping down the chicken and stars broth and graham crackers I just ate. Hope your weekend has started off significantly better than ours!
No comments:
Post a Comment