I just need to say that I'm tired of so called good baby products being constantly recalled.
First it was our McLaren single stroller. Got the covers to fix it.
Next it was Addie's crib made by Storkcraft, that we'd just bought a duplicate of for the twins. We ordered the pieces to fix them.
Now it's Graco strollers? What? We have a single travel system and have been given a duo for the twins. Are they in the recall? I have no idea.
But seriously people. Either we're doing a really poor job of choosing our baby gear, or these companies need to get their acts together! Kids are getting hurt! They've been making products long enough to know what's safe and what's not safe. That's why we're buying their products, right?
Ok. Over my gripe session.
Send in that silly registration card for your baby gear products, especially car seats. Know what your buying when you buy things used. And find blogs/websites like the Baby Bargains Book Blog and Safemama who routinely check these recalls and notify readers.
Off my soapbox. I'm blaming the double pregnancy hormones.
Happy Wednesday :)
No comments:
Post a Comment