Thursday, February 18

Be Back Soon...

I came down with a stomach bug on Wednesday. Paul had one this past weekend. Two weeks ago, I had a serious sinus infection. The week before that, Addie had a terrible cold and pink eye. The weekend before that, Paul and I both had a stomach virus.

Me, Paul, Addie, Paul, Me...notice the pattern. It's complete! I don't want it to continue or start over! 

Before a month ago, we had all been well since my surgery (and Paul's first of 3 stomach bugs right after my surgery).

I told my mom the other day that our house fell apart from October of '08 to the summer of '09. 

I had major emergency surgery in October of '09 and here we are sick again. I'm hoping our health valley will only be a semi-fiscal year and end now instead of this summer.

So although I have posts almost completed, they are going to have to wait until I'm back on my feet again.

Paul's dad and Gail are coming this weekend. After painting with Margaret two weekends ago, we hope to finish hanging shades and valences this weekend; and I'll take/post pictures of the girl's rooms soon.  Maybe I can manage a belly picture in there for all of you begging to see! For now, these snow pictures will have to tide you over.

Happy Weekend!

4 comments:

  1. Ugh, hope you guys all feel well soon and STAY WELL. (BTW -- you're a much nicer person than I am for even considering belly shots!)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Bless your hearts! I am so sorry about all the sickness. So glad to hear that yall are turning a corner. Love the snow pictures. She is an angel. Hope to see yall again soon!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh, and the comment about Addie being an angel was just a random comment (because she totally is), and had nothing to do with the snow pictures!!! I realized what I had written after I already submitted that comment!!!

    ReplyDelete