Tuesday, March 16

Happy Birthday Addie...Part 2

We had a little family lunch this past Saturday for Addie's birthday with grandparents, aunt, uncle, and cousin! She had so much fun!
bIMG_7755

...and I'm pretty sure Kira did too!
bIMG_7775
They were fun to watch as they interacted, practiced sharing, and played.
bIMG_7774
(i just love this face!)
bIMG_7743

bIMG_7748

bIMG_7746
Addie's Gramma and her husband Albert came.
bIMG_7739
And so did Munga (Grandpa).
bIMG_7738

Of course, what party is complete without a cake! (2nd Edition, much smaller)

bIMG_7766
But I wish more than anything that I could have captured Addie's face when Daddy brought out her bicycle from Munga and Gramma. Her reaction was priceless! She was so excited!


And of course she had to test it out on a walk, accompanied by dragging feet and at least one face plant. When she fell, all she could say was: Addie bike! and point at it to get back on!
bIMG_7767

bIMG_7754

I can't believe my baby girl will actually be 2 on Friday! 

1 comment:

  1. Beautiful pictures of your almost 2 year old "baby girl"!

    ReplyDelete