Saturday, May 15

Family

We are so fortunate to have so much family so close. Anne Perry and Audrey Kate were welcomed by grandparents, aunts and uncles, cousins, and even a great aunt!

Of course, the first to welcome them were their Daddy and Mommy! You think he's smitten yet?
bIMG_8882
I absolutely love this picture Allison took. As you may remember me saying, she generously blessed us by being there the day the girls were born to take photographs!
Allison Lewis Photography-93
(picture courtesy of Allison Lewis Photography)
My mom was so sweet to keep Addie while the girls were being born (and several nights there after). I am so thankful to have her so close! 
Allison Lewis Photography-127
(picture courtesy of Allison Lewis Photography)

My Dad and his wife Pat came to visit the weekend after the girls were born. Addie, once again, wasn't into taking pictures with anyone, but I love this shot of them!
bIMG_8887
Both of Paul's parents were able to be there the day the girls were born. As you can see, they are pretty smitten with the girls too!
Allison Lewis Photography-159
(picture courtesy of Allison Lewis Photography)
I love Munga's expression here! 
Allison Lewis Photography-154
(picture courtesy of Allison Lewis Photography)
Aunt Millie, Uncle Jay, and Kira were able to come over on Monday. We loved getting to visit with them and can't wait to spend a week with them at the beach (we hope) the end of the summer!
bIMG_8914
Cousin Kira...isn't she just the cutes thing!?!?!
bIMG_8906
My aunt (my mom's sister), Nana, was able to come over while we were still in the hospital. Addie loves her Nana; and although you can't see it in this picture, she got a fabulous tutu from Nana that she was wearing here.
bIMG_8782
Thank you all for being here to welcome our girls!

2 comments:

  1. I love that you are already planning a week at the beach at the end of the summer! If you have some extra hands, you can totally do it. We've already done two long weekend lake trips without incident, and are planning a whole week there this week . . . I'll report back :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Just precious!!!!! Congratulations !!!!!

    ReplyDelete