Tuesday, May 25

In Love

The other day, I put the girls down unswaddled; something we rarely do. They are much much happier and sleep much better (and longer) when swaddled still.

But being able to capture this made their short nap worth it! They are so different and yet so similar!

And we are utterly and completely in love with them!
bIMG_9068
(anne perry and audrey kate)

6 comments:

  1. Oh, sweet baby girls!!! I love how they are almost snuggled up together -- ours just ignore each other for the most part. Boys :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. They are adorable!! Is this with your new camera? :-) It's beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh, Anna. They are stunning. They are absolutely beautiful. I gasped when I saw this picture. So so beautiful.

    ReplyDelete
  4. i love it.....beyond precious! they are gorgeous and i could almost stare at this picture all day!

    ReplyDelete
  5. They've already changed so much!

    ReplyDelete