I haven't been able to take a walk with Addie in what seems like forever! First it was my surgery. Then it was too cold. And then I got put on stay off your feet and rest!
So I was thrilled the other day to take a walk with all 3 girls and Paul (even though the humidity had set in!). We literally walked up our street to the little triangle park and walked back.
Addie threw a fit because it was the wrong park according to her. Anne Perry was suffering from terrible gas and refused to take her paci, so she had to be held the entire way back. Abbey (the dog) was wild. And Audrey Kate slept. Whew...
I was really hoping I could swaddle (or not) the little girls and lay them in the back seat of the stroller for a while. That way, Addie could sit in the front if it was just me with all 3. Well, it won't be long before the little girls outgrow that tiny space. So I'm pulling out the Ergo Baby Carrier tonight to figure it out. The next option: Addie in the front, one baby in the back laying down or in a car seat, and one baby in the Ergo Carrier!
But for now...this worked!
Thankfully, the little girls like to be close!


Look at you! They look completely blissed out, notwithstanding baby gas. The ergo carrier rocks my world!
ReplyDeleteOh my goodness, how beautiful are they?!! I love the two of them all snuggled up together -- you are amazing! :-)
ReplyDelete