Tuesday, May 4

Welcome Little Ones

welcome twins
The best daddy ever!
best daddy ever
Ready to visit Mommy in recovery!
girls
Addie watching the girls get their first bath!
watching
The girls in the nursery.
nursery
Audrey Kate (aka Baby B)
AKW
Anne Perry (aka Baby A)
APW
Big Sister Addie checking out her new baby sisters and holding Anne Perry's hand!
BIG SIS
Our little girls! They love being close to each other!
the girls

Shout for joy to the LORD, all the earth.

Worship the LORD with gladness;
come before him with joyful songs.

Know that the LORD is God.
It is he who made us, and we are his;
we are his people, the sheep of his pasture.

Enter his gates with thanksgiving
and his courts with praise;
give thanks to him and praise his name.

For the LORD is good and his love endures forever;
his faithfulness continues through all generations.

Psalm 100

23 comments:

  1. Congratulations, Anna! They are beautiful and you are so blessed!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Just beautiful!!! SOOOOO proud for you!!!!

    One little note...I remember Thomas and Maddy needing to be soooo close. It was a comfort for them. Actually they shared a crib till about 6 months and still share a room....side by side cribs. I think it is a twin thing.....they need each other even more than they need you...that is my opinion! Anyways...they are BEAUTIFUL!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congratulations! I'm impressed with how quickly you've updated your blog, too! :) Can't wait to meet the girls in person.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Seeing these beautiful, gorgeous, simply perfect little ladies made my morning....and week for that matter! We are thrilled for you guys (& girls)! Rest and enjoy what God has done.....you definitely deserve it! Congrats 100X and more. With love, Maggie

    ReplyDelete
  5. YAY! they are precious. I never asked, but are they identical? they look so much alike. I hope you are feeling well, and that the girls are doing great. I love the pic of them being close together......my girls HATED it from day one. They actually screamed when swaddled together :) And to this day my favorite picture is my husband holding both of them at the same time....so sweet!!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. They are absolutely beautiful. God is so good. He has blessed you beyond measure with such a beautiful family. Laura Beth

    ReplyDelete
  7. They are beautiful!! So glad they are here and doing well! Hope you are recovering well! Precious! Can't wait to see more of them!

    ReplyDelete
  8. They are beautiful, Anna!!! Congratulations! Love the pic of Addie with the girls!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Absolutely beautiful Anna! We could not be more excited for your family. We are only a phone call away, so please call us if we can help you in any way. Love to all of you!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Oh, Anna! They're absolutely gorgeous! Praise God for a smooth delivery and healthy babies!!! You all are in our prayers. : )

    God's Peace,
    Melissa Price

    ReplyDelete
  11. They are SO precious. I think one looks like you and the other one looks like Addie. I'm not sure on the names ye (which is which) In the bottom pic the right one looks like Addie to me and the left looks like you :) congrats they are gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Oh, they are just beautiful! What true miracles they are....
    I'm so happy for you all! Congratulations!
    Oh, and I have to say it's adorable to see Addie as such a proud big sister :)

    ReplyDelete
  13. Crying {more like balling} so hard. They are so perfect. And big...oh my word, they are so big! I love the pics of them together, I love you. I cannot wait to see more :)

    ReplyDelete
  14. Anna,
    The girls are SO beautiful!!! They were big girls! Bless your heart and WAY TO GO!! I am keeping you ALL in my prayers. Congratulations!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  15. God is so good. Blessings to you all.

    ReplyDelete
  16. Congrats to all! I was so excited to see and read this post. I thought about you and prayed for you all day yesterday.

    They are so beautiful and I love the one of Addie looking at them! What miracles!!! I went back and re-read your post about the surgery to remember what true miracles they really are! God Bless!

    ReplyDelete
  17. Wow! They are precious!! And you are way to organized to have that nice little birth announcement all ready to go within 24 hours!! If you can pull that level of togetherness off with 3 I am going to be soooooo impressed! (:
    Can't wait to meet them!

    ReplyDelete
  18. Oh My heavens! They are beautiful!!! Such a true blessing!!

    ReplyDelete
  19. So so so beautiful. Words cannot express how happy and delighted I am for you, Anna. Congratulations 100 times over. They are absolutely perfect.

    ReplyDelete
  20. Viewing these pictures brought me to tears. What an overwhelming feeling to have and to hold two perfect little ones. May God continue to bless this darling family of five! We are absolutely thrilled for you and grateful that Anna P. and Audrey K. arrived safely and Mommy is doing well. I am sure Daddy Paul is happy and relieved to have his girls safe and healthy. Fran and Ron Weber

    ReplyDelete
  21. They are gorgeous, Anna! Congrats!

    ReplyDelete
  22. Congratulations!! They are absolutely beautiful and perfect :-) yay!

    ReplyDelete