This is Addie waiting to meet her little sisters!
My mom was so sweet to stay with her until the girls were born and then bring her to the hospital. They were watching the girls have their baths here.
Meeting her baby sisters...her two tiny babies as she calls them!
I absolutely love this shot because Addie's looking up at her Daddy while she holds her baby.
And this is another one of my favorite shots because she's looking up at me. Such sweet moments!
This is the bow I made for our hospital door. The girls initials are on each "W". I got the idea from a newborn session DiAnna did but had to alter it a tad for twins.
Thank you again Allison for these beautiful memories!
I have another post ready and waiting with family photos...coming soon!
(grandparents, I will get you copies as soon as I have them; but these (and the ones on the next post) are sized for the blog and wouldn't print out well.)






Amazing moments and amazing pictures! Congratulations again and again and again!
ReplyDeleteGreat pictures! I get so excited everytime I see that you've updated. I gave you shout out on my blog!
ReplyDeleteAH! These are great. What a sweet friend!
ReplyDeleteSo sweet!
ReplyDeleteSuch beautiful pictures! I can't wait to meet Addie's two tiny babies in person. :)
ReplyDelete