Thursday, June 3

Splash Pad

A few mom's from our Kindermusik class have been getting together on and off throughout the past year. We've decided to continue this throughout the summers on Mondays. Last week, we went to the splash pad near the amphitheater/train station downtown.

I wasn't sure if we'd make it, given the amount of time I knew it would take us to get there and coordinate the little girl's feeding schedule...but we did it! It was our first uncontained outing (not the grocery store!)! That meant juggling all 3 girls in an uncontrolled environment. But thankfully, I knew the other mom's would help me!

We managed to pack a picnic lunch for Addie and me!
eating
Addie had to take it all in before she ventured out. Her little friend Maddie is to the left.
bIMG_9278

bIMG_9282
And she started slow...
water

bIMG_9322
...and had so much fun running away from the water!
bIMG_9329
Once her friends (that's Allie Beth in the pink) got a little braver, so did she!
bIMG_9348
Hudson (in the orange), Addie, and Camilla.
bIMG_9365
Addie and Thomas are sweet buddies. I think they talk about each other when they aren't together more than they interact when we are together. But Thomas raced up to the stroller to see Addie and greeted us when we got there! It was precious! Here she clearly thinks he's the funniest thing ever! :)
thomas
He was much braver than Addie...then again, he's 3!
bIMG_9289
But she accidentally ended up in the water here and loved it!
bIMG_9354

The little girls slept the whole time in the shade in their stroller.
(Audrey Kate and Anne Perry)
bIMG_9362
Ya think she had a good time?
bIMG_9299a
I think we will definitely be revisiting the splash pad on some hot summer days...when Mommy has enough energy to do it again! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment