Tuesday, June 1

Ellie's Party

My best friend, Diane's (aka DiDi), little girl turned 6 last week. SIX!

I vividly remember when Ellie was born. I more vividly remember the unending weeks of colic her parents endured. I even more vividly remember the 2+ years she added onto OUR birth control

She is now a precious, expressive, prissy, girly, albeit still quite dramatic, loving BIG girl; and we love her! 

Addie was so excited to be invited to Ellie's big girl make-up birthday party!
bIMG_9149
(Ellie and friends)
Addie was quite observant and shy at first, literally stepping all over my toes in order to stay close enough to me!.
bIMG_9152
Check out this beautiful table! DiDi did such an amazing job with the decorations and food!
bIMG_9166-2
Addie made sure to keep the party going!
Untitled-3
I love Ellie's expression here!
bIMG_9169
Check out that chin. She had certainly NOT been eating M & Ms and consuming more chocolate in a 30 minute period than she has in her entire life!
bIMG_9208
After cake and opening presents, it was make-up time!
bIMG_9222

bIMG_9223
Addie could have cared less about the make-up and way more about the chocolate!
bIMG_9227
Beautiful!
bIMG_9242
This is one of Ellie's friends.  I just loved this shot!
bIMG_9256
Addie could have cared less until she saw something she knew about...painting fingernails! I love the story telling in this set! I wish I would have moved the box in front of Ellie's hands, but you can pretty much see through it to see she's having her fingernails painted.
Untitled-2 copy
That interest lasted all of 2.5 seconds, and she was off to play with the ball! Loving how she's cutting those eyes!
Untitled-5
Our precious, expressive, prissy, girly, albeit quite dramatic, loving little girl! Hmmm...see a few similarities (minus the colic!)?

Happy Birthday Ellie!

No comments:

Post a Comment