Thursday, July 15

Baby {Doll} Love

Addie loves her baby sisters, and it's really spurred on her already strong drive to nurture and care for others...in a two year old fashion!

I walked in one day to find Addie holding both of her babies up against her. I asked her what she was doing. Her response: feeding my babies. (for the recored: she's never commented on me nursing the girls). I then asked her what she was feeding her babies. Her response: sandwiches! I said, oh really, well are they drinking milk? Her response: yes, and (looking around) tea!

Addie was out playing in the living room, and my mom went to put something in Addie's room. The door was shut; and when we opened it, this is what we found:
bIMG_0277

Of course Addie rushed in and informed us that her babies were sleeping and not to take pic-tures of my babies! But I'm afraid that was one request I could not comply with.bIMG_0280
bIMG_0282

She jumped up on the bed and put on her crown she got from her Aunt Laura, Uncle Dennis, and cousins Annemarie and Timmy!bIMG_0284
Addie has her moments, more than I'd care to admit; but she is more engaging and more fun than she's ever been before! Now if we can just get her to stop twisting her hair out!

1 comment:

  1. She swaddled those babies better than I ever swaddled my sons! Wow! Love her attitude (and I know that you do too).

    ReplyDelete