Mommy thought we were so cute in our polka-dot outfits.
We might have agreed, but we weren't letting on because we didn't want our PIC-TURE taken!
But here's how I really felt about things. I learned this face from my sister Audrey Kate.
Not a bad pout for a 10 week old (almost 12 weeks now!), you think?
You want us to lay on our tummies for how long? Ok sure. We'll just do it our way then!
Wait. Oh.no.you.didn't?!? Why do our arms need to be up under us? You want us to hold our heads up why? Isn't that what you're supposed to do? Can't somebody give us a little support around here!
Whew! I can finally talk again! I can scoot around in a circle on my tummy, but my sister Audrey Kate can actually role over when Mommy puts our arms up underneath us like that. Ok, so she's only done it once, but that counts in baby-ville. Right? At least our Mommy wanted us to be in the same position for a picture, so she finally rolled me over too!
Much better. Much better!
You see, I've already learned that if I hold my breath when I cry and turn purple enough that they have to do something! Now I've just got to teach Audrey Kate how to do that. You know, those little sisters and all!
But after almost doing our mommy in yesterday, we slept from 10pm to 6 am last night!!! that's 8 hours just in case you're counting! ;) i guess we were a little worn out too. maybe there is something to this "tummy time" thing.
Nah...






Too cute! Glad to hear the sleeping is progressing, too.
ReplyDeleteLOVE it! The pout is precious and the perspective is great.
ReplyDeletethat's one of my favorite posts ever! so creative!!!!!! i hope to see you in a day or so...i'll give you a buzz. ;-)
ReplyDeleteOkay, is it just me or does Audrey Kate look a whole lot like Addie? And so does Anne Perry look a little more like you?
ReplyDeleteLove the outfits!! I had a day like that earlier last week that Clayton just about killed me. Daniel walked in from work and took one look at me and said, "You look like you got the crap beaten out of you!"
ReplyDelete