Paul's mom came for a visit last weekend. We had heard about the baby giraffe at our zoo and wanted to take Addie, but apparently they only put the baby out in the mornings when it's cooler. So instead, we grabbed some Sonic slushes and took Addie swimming at Margaret's hotel, a much better way to beat the 100+ degree heat index!
The babies weren't really sure about the heat, but they let me get a few good pictures of them and their Gramma.
Audrey Kate does not like the heat. Period.
Addie and Daddy got to swim, and Addie had a blast!
We kinda thought she looked a little like a line-backer here!
Finally the little girls gave into the heat and fell asleep. Sweet babies! The first two are Audrey Kate and the last two are Anne Perry.
We did make it to the zoo (and church and lunch) the next day, but of course I forgot the camera! We went back this past week with my mom, and I got some pictures of that cute baby giraffe. Post to come!
We had a great weekend, and Addie really enjoyed playing with her Gramma!









these are lovely...I do think however it should be spelled graaaamma! or geraaamma! I just know it is music to my ears and I love it however it is spelled...xom
ReplyDelete