Tuesday, July 20

Pump-It-Up

We've been to Pump-It-Up several times over the past few weeks because it's been so H.O.T outside! Addie was a little timid at first and not sure she wanted to jump, but she had a blast!
miscpumpitup

She loved playing with Camilla and Alli Beth!

I had to hike my ISO up really high to take these without a flash, so they are pretty noisy/grainy. I didn't want to lug my flash around (i know, lazy). But I thought her expressions were pretty priceless!
addiejumping
You can't tell here, but she has on two different socks. I was doing good to get there...and at least they are both white!

Addie's favorite part became the slide. I went up with her a few times; but before I knew it, she was doing this:
pumpitup
Can we say daring?

We went back a week later with Diane and her kids. Addie loves Tyler and Ellie and of course wanted to do anything they were doing! The week before, I had to help her climb this steep wall. But check her out (Tyler had been on one side of her and Ellie on the other side of him):
bIMG_0752
I guess it's worth it when you get to do this!
bIMG_0754

1 comment:

  1. that last picture is PRICELESS!!! look at that sweet face. we CAN'T WAIT to see all the wamsted girls tomorrow!!!

    ReplyDelete