You may remember this post from last week. Well I took over 60 pictures in a little over 10 minutes all of which started out with this:


i know. i know. how pitiful is that?
(and yes, it was so humid outside that my lens was fogged up)
But then I bribed her with flowers.
And she settled down nicely and gave me some sweet, fun, cute, silly faces!
those pursed lips?
She's definitely still at least part mine!
All of a sudden I looked up (or down) and this is what I found. I just thought it was so sweet how she was studying her fingers with her feet up in the air laying on her lovie while sucking on her paci (the last two of which were supposed to be in her bed!). Then again, she did have on her pjs.
And then she looked up at me, and I melted!




Beautiful pictures, as always, Anna! She is just adorable and gets more and more so every day.
ReplyDeleteThose are beautiful! Her looking at her little hands...melts my heart too...and she isn't even mine! Love these!
ReplyDeleteoh, those last two make me mushy. so, so sweet!!!
ReplyDelete