Friday, September 17

Favoring Features Friday

It's always interesting to me who people say our girls favor.

With Addie, everyone said she initially looked like Paul. Now I hear more often than not that she's a pretty good mix of us both. As for me, I could always see features from both of us, although I certainly agreed that she favored Paul.

There's no denying that the twins are fraternal. Except when they sleep, they look different as night and day! But I think Paul and I have come to a mutual conclusion, being their parents and all.

Audrey Kate is a little Paul, and Anne Perry favors me.

Really though, it seems to depend on the age and picture we happen to be looking at. 

But I'm guessing everyone will have their own opinion ;)
all 3 girls
Anne Perry *** Addie *** Audrey Kate

As their mama though, I think they're all pretty perfect in every way! ;) 

2 comments:

  1. Side by side with Addie in the middle you can see that transition of favoring more mom to more day. How lucky the girls are to have such beautiful parents to take after! Margaret

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for letting me get my baby girl fix this morning! And tell Anne Perry that you better not see that many young men with their hands all over her again!!
    (oh, and can not believe the grocery store story. Some people..... )

    ReplyDelete