
Not so much.
What we don't have are tears, yelling, and great gnashing of teeth.
What we do have is chalk and the face of my most favorite 2 year old.
What I simply can't seem to capture right now are Addie's eyes.
So most of my pictures have a tendency to look like this!
Nothing fabulously creative, but it's a picture none-the-less. And I have more (without chalk but with eyes) to share from the beach really soon!
Make sure to head on over to the I ♥ Faces site and check out the other wonderful faces!

What a beautiful moment captured of your little girl. Sometimes the natural, unposed ones make us smile the most.
ReplyDeleteUmmm.... can you please come to Kansas for a play date? I expect to see you this weekend. Thank you in advance.
ReplyDeleteDon't you just love how they end up with almost as much chalk on them as on the sidewalk?
ReplyDeleteThanks for stopping by. I love the color of her dress and how it plays with the colors of the chalk.
ReplyDeleteSo precious. (Love her pointy big toe)
ReplyDeleteShe is so so cute as always! :-) And I always think "oh these pics will be easy" -- but not so much with the 2 year old :-)
ReplyDeleteShe is precious!
ReplyDeleteShe is adorable. I love the shot and really like the colors.
ReplyDelete