...Tide?
Go Dawgs, right?
Nope. Not this time!
try...
War Eagle!
Papa Ray (my dad) and Mawmaw Pat gave Addie an Auburn cheerleader outfit for Christmas last year.
No, I'm not trying to raise a cheerleader (or a tiger, dawg, or elephant for that matter!). In fact (not to offend anyone), but that's the last activity I think I'd want Addie participating in. That's for another post.
But for now, here are a few of her {gymnastics} moves that she came home doing the other day. We're just doing them in a cheerleader outfit!
{straddle}
{pike}
{tuck}
...but this is how WE {roll} with 3!
***do note that there is not one single tear, tantrum, or fit in this post. i just left those out! ;)






I had a lot of catching up to do...we are getting a wifi connection in the mtns next week..I cannot believe how much the girls keep changing and looking the same. they are beautiful...xoxomargaret/gramma
ReplyDelete