Two, yes two whole, weeks ago, we traveled to Augusta for Paul's mom's 60th birthday. I used to be a week behind on pictures, now I'm officially two weeks behind! Well, actually I decided to start working backwards. So I'm not that far behind.
But enough of that!
Gramma's friends threw her a great 60th birthday bash with costumes included! Our girls? Why 80's cool of course, complete with converse for all three of them, long sleeve shirts under short sleeve polos, and Addie's snazzy hat!
I love this picture because it has Uncle Jay (Paul's brother), Aunt Millie, Kira, Aunt Jan (Paul's dad's sister), our twins, Gail, and Gramma's sweet friend Shirley.
All of our girls love Aunt Millie!
Addie had a blast staying up until all hours of the night! And she loved eating cake with her Daddy!
Sweet Audrey Kate (don't worry, there are more of Anne Perry below :) What I'd give for those gorgeous eye lashes!
They had a delicious birthday cake at the party that we also got to have the next day with the little girls!
I think one of my favorite things about this weekend was watching Addie and Kira interact. Addie is one day shy of a year older than Kira. Addie got a little overly excited a few times, but as a whole, she was super sweet to Kira and Kira was an angel to her! The sofa picture was one of the cutest to watch unfold. Addie hopped up on the sofa and turned around and pulled Kira up there with her! I love the bottom right one though because it was exactly how Kira was when Addie was around! I have no doubt the twins will look up to Kira as much as she looks up to Addie. I can't wait to see them all at Christmas!
Audrey Kate getting some snuggle time with Gramma.
And Anne Perry getting some snuggle time with Ginger. She's one of the most gentle, sweetest dogs I know! If you've been reading this blog awhile, you might remember a picture of Addie and our dog Mollie in a similar position!
Anne Perry: love that smile!
Audrey Kate: love those baby blues!
Gramma had perfect sized pumpkins for the girls to decorate.
And then we attempted the impossible! I, unfortunately, did not pick the ideal location either; so these are super dark. Make sure to check out the progression of Addie's demeanor: from tears to giggles! Then again, who wouldnt get a good laugh out of Uncle Jay singing, Aunt Millie dancing, and Daddy "playing" a Chinese lantern all going on behind me with the camera!
Happy Birthday Gramma! We hope you had as much fun on your birthday weekend as we did!













Wow...what busy beautiful fun!!!! The girls are growing sooo fast!!! What precious moments you are capturing!!!!
ReplyDelete