Monday, November 1

Happy Halloween!

I realize my posts are getting shorter and shorter and fewer and farther between.

ok...except this one has {just a few} pictures

But between trying to catch up

keep up

clean up

Oh, and care for 3 precious angels
bIMG_7044
(side note: yes, this is a miracle picture!)

I'm not sitting often

except to nurse or rock.

I will get pictures edited sooner or later though 

and posted. 

I promise.

Yeah. And we start construction tomorrow or Wednesday. 

{sigh}

I'll spare you the Halloween costume drama that ensued yesterday because today, it wasn't even an issue. 
bIMG_7079
BUT...

Here are our sweet butterflies and ballerina:
bIMG_7024
Untitled-3
bIMG_7047
Anne Perry
Untitled-1
Audrey Kate
Untitled-2
bIMG_7093

3 comments:

  1. Precious, precious, precious. Addie was a gorgeous ballerina. And those butterfly costumes are to die for. I love them!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. SO so so cute! Love those costumes!

    ReplyDelete
  3. those are the happiest, and cutest, little butterflies I think I have ever seen. And what a great picture of the three of them...that needs a frame. hugs and kisses...margaret

    ReplyDelete