Wednesday, November 17

Wordless Wednesday: It's still Wednesday...Right?

Ok. Forget the wordless part.

Paul took today off because he'd already worked too many hours this week. Long story.

We had a zoo trip planned and Thanksgiving lunch at his office.

We did all that...but not without great difficulty.

I started developing mastitis again. It takes you down fast. And I mean fast. I called the doctor at 9:30 and by 12:30 when we went to pick up an antibiotic, I was in bad shape.

But I'm thankful.

Thankful that Paul was home today.

Thankful my mom could come help. 

Thankful for doctors and antibiotics.

Thankful that I can nurse our girls.

Thankful that I'm sitting here writing this. 

And I leave you with Audrey Kate doing what I will be doing oh so soon...

(playing on the quilt Gramma made, and she fell asleep)
bIMG_7237

(and my favorite, sleeping in Daddy's arms)
bIMG_7625
6 month post coming...

No comments:

Post a Comment