Wednesday, November 3

Pumpkin

...carving with our little pumpkin, that is!

I called Paul on the way home last week and asked him to grab a pumpkin. 

I knew we wouldn't make it to the pumpkin patch this year. 
Our October weekends just seemed to disappear.

So he came home with a ginormous pumpkin that Addie immediately deemed HER pumpkin...

...that I clearly should NOT take a picture of!
bIMG_6932
(don't mind the incredibly dirty face and t-shirt and panties attire)

While I often try to respect her {reasonable} wishes, this would not be the case here!
bIMG_6948
...and after a while, she didn't seem to mind! 

After we finally managed to get the top off, she was fascinated with what was inside it!
Untitled-1
I was actually a little surprised she was willing to stick her hand in the sliminess! 

You might remember this picture from the other day...
bIMG_6959
LOVE this face!

And I just love watching Addie discover things!
Untitled-2
...and mix things up a bit!
Untitled-3
Thankfully my mom was here to feed the babies. So I got to take pictures...
bIMG_6943
...while Paul carefully designed our pumpkin! (and Addie helped!)
bIMG_6980
After the carving begin, Addie wanted to see "whatcha doing, Daddy!"
bIMG_6985
And I love how she's tucked under his arm here!
bIMG_6987
And after all that work, this {smile} made it worth every minute of it!
bIMG_6991
Even though it was on the world's {dirtiest} face! 

But I was pretty proud of Paul's {creation}!
bIMG_6993

1 comment:

  1. What a sweet memory. Addie looks absolutely delighted. Isn't it so wonderful watching them discover new things. Beautiful pictures.

    ReplyDelete