Saturday, March 26

Birthday Girl

Today was Addie's 3rd Birthday Party.

She was surrounded by many who love her dearly.

About 46 manys.

We had lunch, pulled piñatas, played on her playground, ate cake, and got lots of sweets.

I could not have asked for a more perfect day:

the rain held off until well after the party {answer to prayers}.

{almost} everyone was able to attend this twice scheduled day.

I had the most amazing {help} preparing for it...family, extended family, and friends.

Everything flowed. Went as planned. Good food. Fun times.

Precious friends.

And this is one tired, grateful, thankful Mama writing this post.

But I had to share a picture with you that pretty much sums up the day:
bIMG_1800
(yes. she is smiling. she is letting me take her picture. and I think she's pretty adorable!)

love {love} love this girl!

4 comments:

  1. Happy Birthday to sweet Addie! That picture is beautiful. Rest now - those birthday parties wipe mommies out just as much as the birthday kiddos.

    ReplyDelete
  2. happy third birthday, addie boo. we love you sweet girl!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yes, she is adorable! Rena told me how cute the party was...I can't wait to see more pictures!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Anna, beautiful!! The dress turned out PERFECT!!! :)

    ReplyDelete