I guess that's kinda the story of my life right now.
The little girls turned 10 months old over 2 months ago. I was determine to get their 10 and 11 month posts up before they turn 1! Fail. But that's ok.
By the way, I'm in denial that they just turned one! Maybe that's why I'm so far behind?
So...this is all about what our little girls were doing over 2 months ago, at 10 months. 11 month post to come. 12 month post to come too!
At 10 months, our little girls really started moving!
Audrey Kate has been crawling since mid-February, and she decided pulling herself up and cruising around holding onto things would be her 10 month goal! Nothing is safe now!
Anne Perry can finally go from a laying to a sitting position, and she's decided crawling wasn't much of a priority up until now (remember, this is 10 months, not the present!). So she's taken off! She's started out almost sliding her knees across the floor instead of moving them though, which kinda creates a pretty cute little shake.
And verbally? Everyone comments how Anne Perry must be the more verbal one (and you know how I just love it when complete strangers compare the girls). But the truth is, Anne Perry is just flat out loud! She will be heard (over an entire table of people or an entire restaurant of people!). Audrey Kate speaks up when she has something to say, and there's inflection and stops and starts and new sounds daily.

Both girls love to say Mama and Dada; but despite my urging Anne Perry doesn't say Mama often.
Me: say Mama; Anne Perry: Dada...probably 95% of the time! But somehow she's remained a pretty big Mama's girl!
Both girls love to take objects out of and put objects back into containers. Anything and everything. Balls. Blocks. Little people.
Both girls have also really started to wave (at more appropriate times). Anne Perry waves primarily at herself while Audrey Kate is mastering her pageant girl/royal princess wave. Really.

I lost count of how many rounds of antibiotics, ear infections, and legitimate trips to the doctor we've had this month. I think between the two of them they've had 5-6 ear infections. Anne Perry has been on 5 rounds of antibiotics (two of which we had to discontinue because she was allergic to them...just like her mama) and finished three. Audrey Kate has been on two or three rounds...in a month people and that didn't even factor Addie in!
Both girls also love to snuggle. Audrey Kate will lay her head on my shoulder and just love on me. Anne Perry will bury her head in your chest to get her loving and loves to pat you on the arm or back. It's amazing how much they love and crave affection and can now reciprocate it. It simply melts my heart when they do this and makes me just hold my breath and take it all in for those brief moments.So there is a quick recap of our girls at 10 months old. I had most of it recorded in my phone (since I cant keep up with lists on paper), so most of it is pretty on target for their age then.
What continues to amaze me are these pictures. Take a look at their one month picture and then jump to their 10 month picture! Oh how far too fast this first year flies! I wish I had been able to be more consistent with {how} these pictures were taken as much as {where} they were taken! But once again, sometimes I have to function in survival mode more than I'd like to admit!
Their personalities came out so much in these 10 month pictures!


Oh how we love these little girls. Their smiles and laughs just brighten your day!
As always! More to come!



Anna, your photography is gorgeous and you are so talented! I don't know why on earth you wouldn't have time to do this professionally ;) Seriously though, your pictures are so much better than tons of professionals I have seen and you have such an eye for lighting and composure! I don't have that down at all, but I also only have the Nikon D3000 and 2 lenses, which my sister says, "is a beginner's camera" ;)
ReplyDelete