Tuesday, June 10

VBS

Addie and I have been going to VBS at Landmark for the past few days. Although she doesn't much understand the concept, it's been a great opportunity for her to be in the nursery and me to get to know how the nursery works. She's enjoyed meeting some new friends and seeing her Rie Rie (who's at the front desk).


Some new friends: Mrs. Pam (holding Addie who's zonked out) & Cole (whom i'm holding and who was born the same day as Addie...March 19th)


Addie and her Rie Rie


and my favorite...they always take pictures of the kids with the theme. this year, it's "game day!" she had just woken up, & she finally smiled for the photographer...but we'll have to wait for that one to get developed!

2 comments:

  1. Anna!! You guys have a blog and I didn't even know it. I am so excited that I found you guys.
    Addie is beautiful. So, when are we getting together? Bennett needs to meet her new friend. :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. What about next Monday? Friday is the only day this week that would actually work for us, but next Monday would be great with me.

    ReplyDelete