
Anna, Win, and Addie
After lunch (see post below), we went to see Diane, Ellie, and Tyler to pick up a beach tent Di had found for us! (what a great"old" friend!!!) Of course I had to take some pictures!

Di & Addie and Ellie & Addie
We think this was the 1st time Ellie had held Addie. She's such a natural!
We think this was the 1st time Ellie had held Addie. She's such a natural!
This isn't a great picture of Addie (she's sort of glowing because of the flash), but I love how Ellie and Di are looking at each other! They had been talking to Addie and making her smile!
Addie LOVES Ellie...I didn't get a great picture of them talking, but Addie was just gazing at her here and smiling! So cute!
The Castro's got a new dog a few weeks ago...Izzy. I couldn't manage to get a picture of her and Ginger (their 1st dog) together...and could barely manage to get one of Izzy. She's quite a mover, but oh so sweet and so beautiful!!! She has such pretty markings and is so soft! She loved sniffing Addie!
Addie's new outfit her Rie Rie and Mommy made her!




Anna... I love your blog! I have enjoyed keeping up with Addison as she grows! By the way... where did you find your blog template? It is SO cute!
ReplyDeleteI LOVE the dress! Great job, you two :)
ReplyDeleteSpeaking of Old Friends! How are you! Your blog is adorable, but your baby is MORE Adorable! We have a new baby, too (just a couple months older). So great to see you and catch up here and on facebook!
ReplyDelete