(Mollie and Addie...NOT taken yesterday...for real)
I did not find an at least 3 day old bottle on our bedroom floor because one of our dogs (Mollie...the dog mentioned above) decided that if she couldn't actually EAT one of Addie's teething biscuits, she would at least get to lick the remnants of one off the bottle! That would never happen to me!I did not drive most of the way to the dog kennel (which totals around 20 miles) to pick our dogs up on Sunday when in fact my mom had already gotten them! (but I was, however, quite grateful she had!)
I did not get upset when the mail lady took my package with her because it was raining, and she didn't want it to get wet. I also certainly didn't get overly ambitious the next morning and write her a note and put it in our mailbox to let her know we WERE home and to PLEASE ring the doorbell if it was yucky outside because I just couldn't imagine not getting my package for another day! And the package certainly wasn't more cloth diapers. I'd NEVER get so excited about something like that!
And...I did not spend an hour on Saturday night trying to video our daughter "dancing" while my husband pulled "old" songs off iTunes for her to dance to. Our lives would never have changed that much! (will post something on this later) :)
Make sure to check out MckMama's blog. She always has an interesting story to tell!
Happy Monday!!!


I've found old bottles lying around myself!! Yucky!! LOL!
ReplyDeleteFun to see you here! Hope you are well, and love your "Not me's"
ReplyDeleteYour dog is very lucky to have such a loving family. I hope she's alright. Children really change things;o)
ReplyDeleteI did NOT burn myself while baking cookies for students. I also did NOT bake cookies for my FRESHMEN in college :-)
ReplyDeleteOh, I am loving that picture of your baby girl and your fur baby.. it is to cute..
ReplyDeleteI am sorry your dog is sick. Ugh.
I hope your doggie recovers quickly. We're animal lovers too and have spent more money on vet bills than I care to admit. Loved your blog...
ReplyDeletePoor doggie!!! I'm glad you found her in time!
ReplyDeletepoor puppy... hope he's feeling better soon
ReplyDeleteI find those spill proof sippy cups of milk all the time. Good times cleaning those bad boys out.
ReplyDeleteYour little girl is adorable!
:)
Amie
www.heart-smiles.blogspot.com
You would not believe how many times I have not tried to videotape my kids dancing! Love your blog. I came over from MckMama's blog!
ReplyDeleteI just throw those old milky bottles or sippy cups away because I just gag thinking about opening them and cleaning them! Ick!
ReplyDeleteI had a pretty bad sippy cup this week. Great post, cute blog, adorable little girl.
ReplyDelete