I love fall. I love the temperature. I love the sunshine. And I especially love watching the leaves change. Unfortunately, Montgomery isn't noted for its variety in the tree category. This is what you mostly see in Montgomery:
pine trees...
While pine trees serve their purpose: fast growing, preventing erosion, providing much needed oxygen; they have much to be desired when it comes to beauty! Although they are few and farther between than what you find up the east coast (e.i. more northern cities!), I have noticed recently that Montgomery has its fair share of beautiful trees!
Addie has a rotten cold, and it's rather challenging for her to nap (or sleep in general). It seemed to be a lot easier for her to nap in her car seat today, so we rode around a little longer (you know, since we can fill up our gas tank for
half of what we could fill it up for 2 weeks ago!) after she fell asleep. When she woke up, we went and took some pictures. It was a new challenge to carry a baby and take pictures at the same time. But...here are a "few of my favorite things:"
...and my most favorite thing of all:
She looks so grown up in this picture! What a big girl! Oh, your camera - and of course your picture taking skills- are awesome! Those pics are gorgeous! Have a terrific day- Julie
ReplyDeleteNice pics...especially the last one! :-)
ReplyDelete--allison
Love your observations. And always love to see pictures of Addie. I noticed the leaves Saturday on my way to football game in Prattville. The popcorn and bradford pears are especially pretty now. Aren't we thankful for the change we do see and feel.
ReplyDeleteBeautiful pics, Anna. Yes, after going to college in East Tennessee, I lament the lack of fall every year. But your pics made me almost think that we had it here.
ReplyDeleteBennett has a horrible cold as well. She tested positive for the RSv virus. Must be going around.
:-( I hope Addie feels better.