Monday, March 30

Addie's Invitation

Backtracking a little...

I forgot to post the darling invitation that my friend Allison did for Addie as a gift. In addition to being a wonderful friend since college, Allison is quite a talented photographer (yes, that's a picture she took of Addie wearing a sweet little hat that pops up first in her slide show!). She's recently tried her hand at creating invitations (and announcements) and been quite successful! Since Allison's in Birmingham, she had to work with my amateur photos, but we were thrilled when she sent us this proof. However, the proof hardly does it justice!
Printed on watercolor paper, the back of the invitation matches the front (but without the writing). It was perfect, and we loved it!!! Thank you Allison!

(Our address and phone number where on the invitations, but I blocked them out...I love photoshop!!!)

No comments:

Post a Comment