Tuesday, March 31

Baby Kira

...and backtracking a tad more (then I promise I'll post birthday party pictures!). These pictures are a tad blurry. I've been using a fixed lens for so long now (you know, since Christmas so long) that I had a hard time going back to a zoom lens!

We took a quick (and I mean quick: drove up, stayed 2 hours, and drove back!) trip to Atlanta to meet baby Kira. She is absolutely, perfectly beautiful!

(Aunt Millie and Kira)

Addie had a great nap on the way up, so she was in a fabulous mood! We had no idea how she would receive Kira though! I don't think she was completely sure what she thought of her Mommy holding another baby! (check out her face staring at Kira!)

But after talking about being gentle and touching with one finger...

she seemed to be ok with it!

And it was onto learning a few piano chords!

But enough of that!

She decided Uncle Jay needed some help filling out Kira's pediatrician forms!

It was a great trip. Addie was quite the trooper! And we LOVED meeting our precious neice Kira Jane! It's so much fun being an Aunt and Uncle!

1 comment: