Sunday, March 22

Pictures with DiAnna

Yesterday we went to DiAnna's house for Addie's studio pictures. Well...we started in her backyard studio, which was the most beautiful garden tucked behind her house. It was so peaceful. I had brought a tutu for Addie to wear for her 1st birthday pictures...and these portraits turned out more beautiful than I could have ever imagined!!! This 1st one is my favorite!




Happy Birthday outfit and balloons!


Mmmmm! One finger...lick, two fingers...lick lick, a whole hand...big lick, a foot, an arm...she was covered! This cake picture is priceless...she was so covered in icing that I had to put her in the bathtub, right there! She had a blast! I love her eyes here!

Thank you DiAnna for these wonderful memories!

Make sure to check out her blog (click below).

3 comments:

  1. Oh my goodness- these are gorgeous!! Her eyes are absolutely stunning.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh my goodness- these are gorgeous!! Her eyes are absolutely stunning.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh my word, she's beautiful! We hope her party went well today. We can't wait to see pictures!

    ReplyDelete