Monday, August 17

It Says What...?

You might remember this post.

But we've clearly upped the ante when it comes to animals sounds.

I apologize for the shakiness. I was trying to keep Addie in one place, think of animals to ask her about, and keep the dog out of my lap!

My favorite sound...the sheep! Rather vicious sheep, but it still tops my favorites!

This got cut off...

"What does the cat say...? (which is the 1st sound you hear)




I forgot duck, chicken, snake, and horse. She was clearly moving on though!

Oh well :) Hope you enjoy!

3 comments:

  1. I can't believe how much she moves! She doesn't stop moving through this whole video! What a cutie :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is great! Now if Addie and Cady could teach each other a few, they'd each be up to 14 :-) Cady refuses to learn bear and lion. Has no interest in them, but they are some of my FAV. to hear Addie do - SO cute. Oh well, I guess I'll have to settle for Cady's vicious pig sound for now!

    ReplyDelete
  3. All hysterical, but I must say that the elephant is my favorite! That made me laugh out loud. Soooooo adorable!

    ReplyDelete