Wednesday, January 27

Wordless Wednesday

bIMG_7384

6 comments:

  1. Now really - how mean is that? To show us their initials and not share the news?! They are beautiful... but still mean!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ahhh...I was so excited to scroll down and read the names (hoping you were going to share with us sooner). cute idea. but really, really unkind :)
    (Although I probably would have done something similar...HA!)

    ReplyDelete
  3. hum, let me guess...anna katherine & allison pauline? :)come on just tell us! :) hope you're doing great!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I like the guessing game! I think that Khaynes might be on to something with those names! I have been trying to guess too, but I won't share my guesses. I am sure one of them is names after me!! HAHA! Just kidding. Love you and cannot wait to hear what these sweetie pies names are!

    Anita Helms

    ReplyDelete
  5. So, so, so cute!! Can't wait to meet these sweet miracles.

    ReplyDelete