Just a few numbers that have changed over the past month!
We've gone from:
having 1 to 3 little girls (praise God!)
changing 6-8 diapers to 28-32 diapers a day
feeding 1 child 3 times a day to feeding 3 girls 19 times a day
changing 6-8 diapers to 28-32 diapers a day
feeding 1 child 3 times a day to feeding 3 girls 19 times a day
keeping up with 2-3 pacifiers to more like 9
me drinking 1-2 glasses of water a day to 5-6 glasses
me eating 3-5 times a day to eating close to 10 times a day (for real!)
sleeping a 6-7+ hour stretch to several 2-3 hour stretches each night
giving 7 to 15 baths a week
washing 5-6 loads of laundry to more like 10+ each week
cutting 10 to 30 fingernails/toenails
me drinking 1-2 glasses of water a day to 5-6 glasses
me eating 3-5 times a day to eating close to 10 times a day (for real!)
sleeping a 6-7+ hour stretch to several 2-3 hour stretches each night
giving 7 to 15 baths a week
washing 5-6 loads of laundry to more like 10+ each week
cutting 10 to 30 fingernails/toenails
...but who's counting?
(the girls slept for a full 6 hours last night. now that's something I am counting!)
(the girls slept for a full 6 hours last night. now that's something I am counting!)
woohoo! 6 hours- that's great! so proud of your girls! (and you & paul & addie- good family makes good sleepers!)
ReplyDeleteoh. my. goodness.
ReplyDelete30-something diapers? yikes!
10 meals a day? awesome!
I got tired reading your post. I have about 2/3rds the amount of diapers, but somehow it seems a whole lot less.
ReplyDeleteOkay, so I had a dream last night that I have to tell you about. I dreamed that I had twin girls. All of a sudden. I didn't even know I was pregnant. And I was so surprised and confused that I just named them Audrey Kate and Anne Perry. I didn't know what else to do. And then I called you to apologize. :-)
six hours..that is worth a post in and of itself; the remainder I cannot even imagine. Wow...xoxomargaret
ReplyDelete