"We're" potty training around here. I thought living on a 3 hour schedule (feeding the twins) was rough at times, but functioning on a 7-10 minute schedule is utterly exhausting! I get something started, the timer goes off, take Addie to the potty, get done with that, and then can't for the life of me remember what I was doing (or by then, someone is crying or needs to be fed)!
I am proud to report that over a 7 hour period that she only had ONE accident! She pottied at least 12 times and told us she needed to potty 3 times! Whoohoo!
But onto the subject at hand...
The little girls keep getting more and more fun each day. Audrey Kate has started smiling (I mean really smiling...not just gas!). Anne Perry has been amazing us for at least 2 weeks now batting and hitting at things. This weekend she even figured out that if she kicked her legs while in her bouncy seat that her dangling toys would move. She was mesmerized (and so were we)!
The first two pictures were taken a little over a week ago. Audrey Kate watched, but Anne Perry was the one interacting with the toys!
(love that face!)
The rest of these were taken a few days ago. I am always amazed at what a difference a week makes at this stage of life. They are SO much bigger now!
Look at them holding hands. Well, they were holding hands, but I couldn't get my flash to fire at the time! Argh! I still think this one's cute! (and then there's Addie to the right about to lay on both of them!)
But Oh My! Do you see that sweet big sister loving on her babies! It was all we could do to keep her off them! She thinks they are the greatest things ever! On our way to church yesterday, she informed me that she was going to tell EVERYONE about her baby sisters! ;)
Pure joy. Pure joy, I say!








i LOVE anne perry's pucker in the next-to-last photo. those lips are so precious!
ReplyDeleteOh how this brings back memories......eat it up !!!!
ReplyDeleteAH! Your daughters are just too adorable! All of them :)
ReplyDeletePure joy..yes!