Thursday, November 11

Kira Jane

I had so much fun photographing Kira in Augusta that I decided she needed a post of her own! Kira is Paul's brother and his wife's daughter. She's our only niece (right now), and I'm pretty sure I ended up with more pictures of her than I did of our 3 girls! Isn't she just adorable!!! She has the most contagious smile, and I'm pretty sure she adores Addie as much as Addie (and we) adores her!
kira
Kira's going to be a big sister next year right around the time Addie became a big sister this year...about 2 weeks earlier in fact!
kira3
Thanks for letting me play with your little one Jay and Millie!
Untitled-8
We love all four of you!

2 comments:

  1. Those cheeks and legs are too perfect! You just want to squeeze her.

    ReplyDelete
  2. She is ADORABLE! great pictures :-)

    ReplyDelete