Monday, July 7

3 Month Portraits

We were so excited to do Addie's 3 Month pictures with DiAnna Paulk last week. It was a gorgeous day, and we visited two beautiful nearby Cloverdale (our neighborhood) parks for the shoots. I think you can click on any of the pictures to make them bigger (and easier to see). If not, go to her blog (see link below) to view them that way. Here are a few of DiAnna's favorites:


On a bench in front of the huge tree in the middle of the park across from First United Methodist Church.

DiAnna plans to take Addie's other pictures (I think 6 month, Christmas (which will be 9 months for Addie) and 12 month) here so we can watch her grow up on this bench! What a fun idea! I love it that she caught her foot in the air!



This is an outfit my mom and I made for Addie because Paul thought the smocked cow was so cute! Although she smiles ALL the time, this was one of the few shots i think we got her to smile for!

At first, I wasnt sure I like this picture surrounded by the beautiful colors of the other shots. But once I looked at it in isolation, I thought it was so unique and made her eyes look so vibrant!





Make sure to check out her blog and website to see more of her great work!

1 comment:

  1. What beautiful photos but then I guess great photos are easy to get when the subject is so adorable! I love the black and white...amazing!

    ReplyDelete