Tuesday, September 2

Augusta

After leaving Kentucky, Addie and I flew back into Atlanta where Paul picked us up (along with our sweet Nana also!). We headed over to Augusta for a few days (we were already half way there) to spend some time with Paul's mom and dad.


i LOVE this picture. Addie's cutting her eyes over at me like..."he's all mine!"
Addie certainly missed her Daddy, and I think he missed her too!
I love seeing them together! Too sweet!

Grandma

We stayed with Paul's mom on Friday night. Addie had fun sitting in the swing with her Saturday morning right before she took a really long nap! Some pictures above: Ginger (their puppy) and Snook (who's chasing the light reflected on the wall while Addie watches!)

We also went to visit some of Addie's Grandma's closest friends: Helen, Linda, Shirley, and Rosie...some of the sweetest women I know! We always enjoy getting to spend time with them. They are pictured above with us: Addie's Grandma, Rosie, Linda, Shirley, and Helen. Addie was a little unsure of the big group though, something that surprised both Paul and me. It was the 1st time we've really ever seen her get upset or show much separation anxiety. Although she's very well socialized, I think mom and dad provide that much needed comfort!

This is Sadie (or maybe it's Sally) who lives with Linda and Helen. She enjoys riding around on the raft in the swimming pool. We all decided that we'd like to be a dog and live with Linda and Helen...because all 3 (now it's 4) of their dogs have the greatest, longest, happiest lives! Their 4th addition was just picked up running around in the middle of a busy road! We'll see if Harry ended up going home with Rosie that day!
Grandpa

We stayed with Paul's dad on Saturday night. Addie loved snuggling with him (something she doesn't do with many people!) And they had a great time playing as Addie sat in her exersaucer after her dinner. We even talked Addie's Grandpa into visiting Baby's R Us (we dont have one here) with us on Sunday. I'm not sure if her Grandpa or I were more overwhelmed with the size and contents of the store! :)


She still LOVES sticking out her tongue...pretty funny!

We were all glad to be back home Sunday night in our own beds after a long, fun week away from home! I think our pets (Miles, Winston, Abbey, Fuzz, and Mollie) were a tad glad to see us also, as well as Addie's Rie Rie!

No comments:

Post a Comment