


I don't understand WHY there has been so much football on our tv for the past week...especially the entire past weekend. College football, pro football, football commentators, football news. Georgia, Alabama, Auburn, UCLA, Tennessee, Clemson, East Carolina, Florida, Miami, Indianapolis, Chicago, Dallas, Cleveland, Green Bay, Minnesota. I suppose it has something to do with the fact that football season is in full swing!
We realized that Addie's "first" football game was with her Grandpa in Augusta. That was exciting...but unfortunately it wasn't an Auburn game (where our best friend played and our sweet friend Kathryn attends), and it wasn't a Georgia game (where Addie's uncle went and who her Daddy pulls for). It was an ALABAMA game! I suppose her Papa Ray's (my dad's) wife Pat would be very proud of her but as for the rest of us...Go Dawgs (or at least War Eagle!)!

ROLL TIDE! Come hang out with me on game day, Addie.
ReplyDelete