Our dogs (Abbey and Mollie) discovered Addie almost 6 months ago. In the past 6 (ish) days, Addie has discovered them! We're already working on the concept of "gentle."
I know she looks "fearful" here, but I can assure you everyone knows who's boss!
do note how Abbey's head is turned slightly...that would be due to the iron grip Addie has on her ear hair! Thank goodness we have "gentle" dogs!
------------------------------------------------------------
On a totally different subject matter:------------------------------------------------------------
Prunes don't just work for "older" people...they work wonders for babies too! I won't share pictures of what occurred less than an hour later...but I can assure you prunes are stronger than green beans and rice cereal! whew!





Haven't done prunes yet. And I LOVED your bog about making your own food. I am attempting that as well, but I must confess that stopping at Publix is a whole lot easier.
ReplyDelete