Thursday, September 25

The Last Few Toofless Smiles!

Well...after several months of me proclaiming that "it must be her teeth...", they are here! We can both see and feel the 1st one coming in. They do apparently hurt...given that she was up at 11:30pm, 1:30am, and 4am (refusing paci, food, and screaming for 45 minutes) the other night. So...I though I'd post a few (not that we don't have pleeeenty, of course) pictures of her last few toothless smiles!
















Thanks to Julie and Savannah for the too cute outfit! It was finally cool enough here today (at least when we dropped Daddy off at 7am) to wear long sleeves!

4 comments:

  1. The outfit looks adorable on her! I'm glad she got to wear it while it still fits!! I can really see those 2 bottom teeth in the pics! They'll be here soon! We miss you and hope you guys are doing well!! Love you! - Julie & Savannah

    ReplyDelete
  2. addie has the sweetest smile! so cute!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I am not at all prejudiced of course but I do think Addie may be the cutest toofless baby ever...xoxogramma

    ReplyDelete
  4. Anna--I know I say this all the time, but it's because I really mean it...Addie is GORGEOUS! She really is such a beautiful little girl. :-)

    ReplyDelete