
Fuzz sleeping on the back of the chair.
Tonight as I was taking Addie's dress off before her bath, I stood her up; and her dress stayed on her head. Paul went and grabbed the camera, and we managed to get a few good shots. She obviously found it rather humorous too (or maybe we were just funny looking laughing at her!). Needless to say, we thought it was cute.



I love visiting your blog every morning and seeing if there is anything new...if not I just peruse the pictures for a few moments before moving on with my day. It makes me feel like I live so close instead of so far. Thanks for being such techies. xoxomargaret/gramma
ReplyDeleteAs you now, Savannah and I love to check daily for new pics! She is always asking to "see baby Addie!" Thanks for always keeping the page so updated! We love seeing how much she's grown! She is just so beautiful! We miss you both terribly! Love you! XOXO - Julie and Savannah
ReplyDelete