Monday, March 30

I ♥ Faces



I haven't done an I ♥ Faces post in a while, but I thought this week would be a great time to get back into it! The kid's theme: pouting!

We all know Addie never pouts...but then again, maybe she does just a little! :)

And then my favorite category: pets, with a theme of anything goes! This is our 1st baby Abbey sitting in the front yard of our 1st house!

Make sure to check out this fun blog and join in on the fun!

7 comments:

  1. she looks like a baby model. great picture. it looks fake it is so perfect!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love that pout and I love Goldens.

    ReplyDelete
  3. She is so darling. It looks like a rockwell painting.

    Nice work.

    ReplyDelete
  4. That pout is killing me - so cute! Love her little hair too :-) great shot of your dog -- I love goldens!

    ReplyDelete
  5. That pout and those eyes! - I love that picture, great capture. And what a beautiful dog!
    Thanks for the comment on my blog! :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Both your babies look very sweet. Love both pictures.

    ReplyDelete